Complete a Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation summarizing your diet and exercise habits throughout the course and create a personalized nutrition and exercise plan you will follow to maintain a healthy lifestyle.
Include the following in your presentation:
· Individual Goal Statement from Week 1
· Tracking information of your Diet and Exercise Analysis from Weeks 2, 4, 6, and 8
· Factors that help maintain a healthy weight
· Realistic nutrition and exercise plan that includes four nutritional and physical exercise goals that will assist you in optimizing good health
· Actions you will take to meet each goal
· Anticipated setbacks or difficulties you may face and approaches you will implement for overcoming them
· Outcomes you will measure to determine if your plan is successful
· Potential health risks you may develop if you do not implement the plan
· How you will adjust your plan to fit your changing nutritional needs as a result of age, pregnancy (if applicable), or changes in physical capabilities
o Can you perform these activities year-round? If not, suggest alternative activities and locations for inclement weather.
Submit your presentation to your instructor.